Thursday, January 20, 2011

How I Clean my Ceramic Cooktop Stove

Have you ever come accross a product that you absolutely L-O-V-E?

And you just wanted to tell everyone about it?

Well I have two of them, actually!

The first one is Shaklee Scour Off Paste.


I showed you here how I clean my oven.

Here is a before & after of the glass door...


Before & After of inside of oven...


I also use it to clean my ceramic cooktop.

You know.... when you are accross the room and the pot on the stove top is boiling over and baking on to the stove top, and all three of your kids will NOT move out of your way fast enough and then you end up with this...


and this...


It's gross!  I KNOW!!! Well this happens too often in my household.

While I was making my chicken stock yesterday, it happenned again!

This is how I clean it...

I add some Scour Off to a scrubber and rub on to my ceramic cook top.


Then I leave it on for a few minutes and go do 100 sit-ups
or down ward dogs or something.
(laughing my head off at this point). 
More like I went to answer the phone and get an impatient 4 1/2 yr old little boy another snack "cause I'm dying of hunger MOM"

Then I simply wipe it all up with this wet rag...


And it looks like this...


Now it's ready for another cooking session (and boil over).

My second favourite cleaning product is Shaklee Basic H2.


I use it for everything!

I've shown you here how I clean my kitchen stools.

BEFORE


AFTER


Like new once again!

I also use  the "degreaser formula" to clean my stainless steel stove.

(For degreasing: Add 1 1/2 tsp. to 16 oz. of water. For bigger jobs, add 2 oz. to 1 gallon of water.) 

This is what it looked like... the BEFORE


I know the grease spots are not really visible, but THEY ARE THERE!!
And the shiny AFTER...


The entire cleaning of my ceramic stovetop and the knobby area
(and front that I forgot to take pics of)
took about 15 minutes.
(including taking pictures of course)

Here's the PROOF!!




Of course I didn't spend all of that time cleaning... because... did I mention I have a very inpatient 4 1/2 year old? 
I seriously don't know who he gets it from ;-)

If you are interested in ordering either one of these products you can visit my online Shaklee Site here.

If you have any questions about either of these products
send me an e-mail at
frugalmomx3 (@) gmail (.) com

Don't forget right now until January 31, 2011

With every new membership and purchase $70 (like this Get Clean Healthy Home pack) of product you get the Cinch Starter Pack for FREE.



Follow along on Facebook as I share my own weight loss using Cinch!

5 comments:

Lgali said...

wow very nice product. Is this avialable in local gcrcery or only online?

Bette said...

This is available through my online Shaklee website
http://bettecreek.myshaklee.com/us/en/products.php?sku=00015

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

This is a great informative post! Your stove top and oven look great!
Thanks for linking to my party.
Blessings,
Traci

Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

I can't find the ingredients anywhere. Can you tell me what is in the Scour-Off?

Thanks!

Erica K said...

WOW, the chair transformation is amazing!!!!!!!!!

new follower from http://www.bassgiraffe.com
I will also see you tonight at the eNight event. Sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails