Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Goals

Happy New Year!

Last night I went to bed early and woke up just in time to watch New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys rocking out on Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest's Rockin Eve 2011. 


I puffy heart love New Kids on the Block!!!  They have the right stuff, baby!!  

 { Sigh }

Ok... enough about NKOTB and unto 2011 goals.

Some people call them resolutions but I call them goals. I don't know why I just do.

I have several goals for 2011 (and these are tough for me)
  • Have a positive attitude.
  • Give my little blog some TLC. I want to give you a reason to come back day after day and maybe teach you a thing or two. Maybe...
  • Simplify. Clutter gives me the hives, but clutter seems to love me and stalk me.
  • Get a healthy body back. Once upon a time (before kids) I was a size 0... now... not sooo much.  I will never be a size 0 again (i'm ok with that), but I'd like to be able to go for a walk without getting winded. (come back later to check out my plan complete with Before pictures.  Ack!!) Yes I purposely put that last statement in the smallest possible font cause I'm sceeeeereed!)
So those are my goals for 2011 in no particular order.  

What are your goals for 2011?? 

And most importantly, anyone want to come with me to the NKOB & BSB Canada concert in June???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails