Thursday, January 13, 2011

Easy Pita Snack

The kids came home from school the other day just S-T-A-R-V-I-N-G!!!

I think all of three of them are going through a growth spurt cause they are always hungry.

I quickly remembered this recipe from Mr's January, and I remembered I had alot of pita's in the deep freezer to use up, so I got started. 


I changed it up a little abit to use up some jarred Bruchetta that we got in a gourmet food basket from hubby's work.


 


I followed her recipe and just added bruschetta mix to half of the pita slices.  I used Mozarella cheese cause that's what I had on hand.  Remember that pantry challenge?


 You could also use Pesto or anything else you have on hand.
So yummy!! 


3 comments:

Michael Wurm Jr said...

yummy! looks great. :)

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

This looks great!
Bonnie :)

Melissa Miller said...

Yummy looking little pita pizzas Bette. I may give them a try.

I have a Neti bottle and just love using it daily. I could not be without it for my allergies. Awesome product!

How are doing with your weight loss goals? I hope all is going well and you feel great.

Have a happy day sweet friend!
~Melissa :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails