Friday, August 20, 2010

Bloggy Friends Weekly Roundup

Happy Friday!

It was a slow week around Casa Frugal Mom as I recovered from last weekend's virus, although I did get around to canning 9 jars of sauce.

You know when you are mindlessly clicking and clicking through blogs and then you come accross something superb! Well that's what happened when in Bloggly land I came accross this DYI. I can't believe I never thought of this.  My little almost 10 yr old Fashionista would love this!



As promised last week, this week there will be a Link Party. 

Linky Rules


(1. Please link to your intended post not your blog homepage)

(2. Please put a link in your post that links back to the Linky party)

(3. Please visit the post just before you and leave a comment. Tell em I sent I ya)


So I'd love to see what you have been up to these week.  Link up your awesome projects! Unlimited this week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails