Friday, August 6, 2010

Bloggy Friends Weekly Roundup

TGIF!  Happy Friday!
 This week has flown by for me. Did you see what I did with my old coffee table?

Check out some of these other projects!  Pretty Cool!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospital made a few changes in her office nook.  Makes me want to wallpaper something!!


A very pregnant Katie @ Cowboy phraseology updated her dining room and kitchen backsplash.



Nina @ Mom Go Round made Children's Subway art from children's songs.  How cute!!




Sarah @ Restorative Living made Butterfly Collage Art.


To change things up a little for next week, the Bloggy Friends Weekly Roundup will be a Link Party.

So be sure to come back next week and link up your projects.



Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see ya next week.

Bette

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for including me in your weekly blog roundup! What an honor!

Restorative Living said...

Thanks, Bette!! So sweet of you to include me! Made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails