Sunday, January 10, 2010

DYI - Princess Canopy

My 9 year old daughter "H" is quite the princess. Always has been.  I thought it would cute if she had a princess canopy above her bed.  On a trip to the thrift store a while ago I found a  corbel ($1.99) with a whole in the middle and a pretty curtain panel ($2.99).  This is what I came up with to fill the space above her bed.


I just tied the curtain together through the whole in the corel and hid them.



This is what it looks like above her bed.  In the middle is a green ladybug night light that we got at IKEA last year.  I'll show you the whole bedroom once we are done.

P.S.- on the bed is Paddington Bear that she has had since she was 6 months old.  The other guys (Monkey, Silvery and Tiggery) came along sometime about 6-7 years ago.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails