Also, I got my first award last week from The Pleasures of My Life.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about their award.
So here we go with 7 things about MOI:
- I'm a huge Elvis Presley fan and for a long time I was convinced he was alive (he's probably dead now though, he died in hiding).
- I didn't start eating salad (lettuce) until I was 22 years old, and now I pretty much eat it everyday.
- When I was little (under the age of 8) I had a REAL Pet lamb.
- I was once lost for 11 hours in a snowstorm on my first day of school in Canada. (I was 8 and didn't speak English).
- I didn't learn to swim until I was 30 and it took me a year of lessons to learn.
- When I was 22 I weighed 92 lbs and now not so much.
- I can crochet and have crocheted since I was 8 years old.
The Magic Brush Inc.
Life in the Fun Lane
Musings of a Housewife
Not the Mother of the Year
The Thrifty Gypsy
Enjoying the Small Things
Melissa's Heart and Home
Adventures in Decorating
I heart Naptime w/Chocolate Sundaes
Inside BruCrew Life
Right at Home
Sense and Simplicity
Can't wait to read 7 things about you all. Have a great day!