Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shakleeize your Home this Holiday Season

Hello!! How are you doing?  It's a lovely crisp fall day around these parts.

Today I wanted to share with you one of the very best choices I ever made for my home and my family.

Get Clean<sup>®</sup> Healthy Home Pack


The Get Clean® Healthy Home Pack contains all the products you need to start making your home cleaner for your family and the planet. With cleaning choices that are SAFE, POWERFUL, GREEN, and SMART, Get Clean is the safe alternative to traditional household cleaning products.

The following testimonial came from Kathy who purchased the Get Clean® Healthy Home Pack because she wanted to Shakleeize her home because her children had different illnesses and skin sensitivities.

She has one married son that has now moved out, one twenty something son still living at home and a one teenage daughter.

This is what Kathy had to say about the Scour Off.


"I have been meaning to email you about the Shaklee.  I am very happy with it, especially that scrub stuff.  You should have seen how bad Tyler's tub was.  First I think there was still release on it from when Josh was there and nobody cleaned it properly and then they did the tile and it was a mess.  I was dreading cleaning it.  I got my great niece to clean it.  Looked like crap.  I got Sonia to clean it.  It looked like crap and then I got Manuel to scrape the concrete and I took that scrub and it worked so easy and so good.  Made the tub look like new.  Then I always hate cleaning the top of the cook top.  Wow that stuff just makes it so easy. "

Unfortunately she didn't send me any pictures of the Shaklee products hard at work. :(
However, I showed you here how it cleaned my nasty oven. You can see the before and after pictures.

Don't forget that if you are a Canadian reader for the month of November if you purchased the Get Clean Pack or combination of products you will get your membership for FREE.  That's a savings of $19.95!!
Get Clean<sup>®</sup> Healthy Home Pack

The Get Clean Healthy Home Pack contains:

Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, 473 mL (1).
Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Wipes, 35 wipes (1).
Scour Off™ Heavy-Duty Paste, 255 g (1).
Dish Wash Concentrate, 473 mL (1).
Fresh Laundry Concentrate HE Compatible, 946 mL (1).
Soft Fabric Concentrate, 946 mL (1).
Soft Fabric Fragrance-Free Dryer Sheets, 80 sheets (1).
Spray Bottles (2).
Super Microfibre Glass Cleaning Cloth (1).
Laundry Measuring Cup (1).
Dropper Pipette for measuring Basic H2® (1).

It contains everything you will need to start Shakleeizing your home right away!!

For more information visit my Online Shaklee Site or
e-mail me at frugalmomx3(@)gmail(.)com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails