Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Fall Decorating


Honestly, I think my home looks best decorated in Fall decor.


All the warm colours just makes it soooo.... cozy!


I took a vase that I had from this large candle holder, and filled it with tiny pinecones from outside. 
( I took little A and his friend on a pinecone hunt).



I used some flowers from dollar store from last year,
and some sticks left over from my little sister's wedding last year.


I glued the glass top/vase to a glass candle holder I had around.

(I've seen the project being done everywhere. Here's how to make them)

What Fall decorating have you been doing??

I'm partying at some of these places and Julia's party  and Jen's party too!

Please take a moment to visit my online Shaklee website!


6 comments:

mle said...

I love your warm colors, Bette! I like how your floral arrangement takes up vertical space. & btw - I think your header is great!! : )

LYNDA QUINTERO-DAVIDS said...

I couldn't agree with you more Bette! Happy Fall to you...

:D Lynda

Vintagesouthernlife said...

You did a good job... looks warm and cozy.

Jennifer said...

beautiful arrangement! I'm stopping by from HIH's party.

Lee said...

This is stunning! I love it.

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Looks great! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails