Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Week of Sept 27


How was your weekend?

It was cool and crispy in my area.  Perfect Fall weather.

So, do you remember the my menu plan from last week?

For some reason we didn't get to the Chili on Monday or the Tuna Casserole on Friday.
Friday the kids decided they wanted Breakfast for dinner and they made it themselves (while I supervised).
S. made scrambled eggs and the other two made pancakes.
Sometimes, you just need to let them have their way, right?

Oh and the Thai Chicken Pasta was awesome. It's a keeper for sure!

So here is my menu plan for this week:

Tuesday - Minestrone Soup
Wednesday - Tuna Casserole
Thursday -Pizza
Friday -Leftovers ( I need to clear out the fridge for the party on Saturday)
Saturday - Our annual Friend's pre-Thanksgiving Potluck Party **
Sunday - leftovers from our Turkey dinner (there is always turkey leftovers)

What is your plan for this week?

I'm linking up to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

** We have been having this party since 1997.  The day starts off with a golf game and then a Thanksgiving dinner at our house.  There was one year we had 30 people in our tiny little house.  Every year the menu is different, but it is a great time to reconnect with our friends after a busy summer and before the business of the Holidays begins!

1 comment:

jenn from midlife modern said...

I don't make a schedule for meals and I totally should because it would likely save so much money! I hate when I end up wasting ingredients because I only used them for one meal only. I may have to follow your lead on that one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails