1. I have three kids that at one point or another over the past 6 months they have needed their mommy.
2. H., my 9 year old daughter was struggling in school and the teacher was "suggesting" we hold her back a year. A week after this "suggestion" she brought home two math tests that were an A- and a A++ (she answered the bonus question). hmmm... not the type of student that should be held back a year in grade 4. Mother's instinct told me... something wasn't right. After many, many tests, it turns out that she is moderately to severely hearing impaired on her right ear, and has some hearing loss on her left hear. Given the fact that she can't hear, she has done great. Let's just say that her teacher has now changed her tune. She will be getting hearing aids soon, and I'm hoping grade 5 will be easier for both of us.
3. My backyard is under major construction! And no we are not doing the work ourselves. My husband build a tree house between two trees a couple of years ago. The kids never used it, so I'm having it switched to a tiki bar. ;-) Our deck ( 25+ years old) was rotting and cracking everywhere, so we are replacing it with interlocking brick slabs. And our
4. My camera is broken!! Yeap! Who wants to blog when there are no pictures! Just 4 years ago I had 4 digital cameras and now nothing. We bought the first one, the second and third my husband won them at golf tournaments and the fourth was a Christmas gift from his work. I either sold or gave away the first three and now my last one doesn't work, and the backyard contractors ripped out the money tree that was growing the backyard. >:-(
5. A. is no longer in daycare. I missed having him around. Since he starts Junior Kindergarten in the Fall I wanted to enjoy his almost-four-year-old crazyness on a daily basis. Of course this means that he has to be
So that's about all I have to report for now. I'm taking my camera to hopefully get repaired and then I'll post some pictures of the progress of the back yard.