Wednesday, December 21, 2011

An Award

Hello,

I was pleasantly surprised today when I started my daily blog reading and noticed I had received a blog award from Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily!  
Thanks Carla!



According to Carla,  Liebster is a german word & translates to “good friend” in English.  Awww thanks!

Here are the rules!! 


There are rules to receiving and accepting this award.
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Cop and Paste the Award to your blog
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the word and love to other bloggers.

5. Have fun.  


Here are my top 5 picks (some of the blogs I read on a regular basis).
  1. Lori at Not the Mother of the Year.  Lori is an old friend, and some of her posts just crack me up.
  2. Erin at Sunny Side Up. Her family is like a younger version of my family.  And I love her hair too!
  3. Sarah at Memories on Clover Lane. I love the way she writes. She is such a positive lady.
  4. Ashli at Mini Manor (formerly Maillardville Manor). A fellow Canadian with a beautiful home, that she DYI's on a budget. I love her dog Max too!!
  5. Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick.  Sarah's is the first blog I ever read and I anxiously wait for her next DYI project.

Go check them out and see why I love reading their blogs!


Bette


P.S. - I have started a new blog Somerset Lane for the new year, and for my life in my 40's.  Come follow along!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails