Friday, September 30, 2011

September Re-cap

Hello! Hello!

Can you believe today is the last day of September and the kids have been back at school for almost a month?? 

So here's what I have been up to this month...

- My garden was overflowing with zucchini so I baked up quite a few Chocolate Zucchini Muffins, and grilled a bunch too for salads.

- S. started grade 8 this year, H. started grade 6 and little A is in Senior Kindergarten.  On the first week of school got a note from the teacher that little A was "too hyper" in gym class and had to be put in time-out. hmmm...  I thought gym class was for burning energy so they can focus during other lessons. 

- I went and visited my friend who was in a terrible accident that left her paralyzed.  While I was there, the nurses decided it was time that she went outside and get some fresh air (the first time since her accident).  It was great to see her smile and enjoy the wind and sun in her face again.

- I got back into Menu Planning.  ( I will need to start posting these on here on a more regular basis too :) )

- I decided to start up my Virtual Assistant business again.  AND I already have appointments scheduled for potential clients. 

How was you September?  Did you get everything done that you set out to do?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails