Sunday, April 3, 2011

Menu Plan for week of April 3 - 9


I noticed it's been awhile since I posted about my weekly Menu Plan.  I still do one up every week, I just wasn't blogging much over the past few months, so that's why you didn't get a peak of what we were eating.

My dad made an improptu visit over from Portugal this week and he is staying with my sister who lives 1 1/2 hours away. He will be staying with us for a few days at some point this week, but I am not sure when.  I am guessing towards the end of week and so I have planned for his fave food for Friday.

Breakfasts
Choice of cereal, bagels, toast with PB&J or Yogurt Fruit Smoothie

Lunch
- Usually leftovers from night before. (I use a thermos for each of the kids to take to school)

Dinner

Sunday - Pineapple Pork Roast, carrotts, rice
Monday - Chicken Cutlets, vegetable, and rice
Wednesday - Sheppard's Pie ( I tried this one a few weeks ago and we loved it)
Thursday - Leftovers (unless my dad is over, then I will look through freezer for something)
Friday - Pork Ribs (My dad loves ribs)
Saturday - Pizza

I am thinking about doing my meal planning for two weeks... starting next week.  Which means that I will probably be doing my big grocery shopping trip every two weeks too.  Does anyone else meal plan and shop for two weeks?

I am linking up here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails