Sunday, September 26, 2010

A little Fall decorating

Have I mentioned that I love Fall??

I love the cooler weather. 

I love the Fall colours. 

I love a drive in the country to see Fall colours. 

Oh yeah... and I love Apple Crisp.

This weekend, while I waited for the telephone tech guy to fix our lines, I got my craft on.

I used things I had around the house.



Remember the console table I made??


I took a square plate , a bowl I turned upside down and made a candle holder thing-ma-jig.



I added black package netting left over from another project...



Add a little spider... (little A wanted in on the decorating)



Added some ribbon.



Then....



 I grabbed a terra cotta pot lying around from the orchid plant (that is now dead, ugh).



I tied a bunch of dollar store Fall picks together and...



Added them to the pot with a bunch of sticks from outside, stuck them on oasis foam.
Added some rope and some  moss and called it a day.

 (Ignore the empty frame)

So what do you think???

Does it need somethin' somethin' in the middle?

I'm linking up to Centstational Girl's Autumn Leaves Link-up
and to some of these parties



Have you checked out My Shaklee Page?


2 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Bette it all looks beautiful at your home for fall! I adore the pretty ribbon on the candles.

Your blog is precious too and I'll be back. Stop by and see me anytime as well.

Happy Fall! ~Melissa :)

The Tablescaper said...

It make your home look very inviting. Come link your fall decor with my meme Seasonal Sundays. The link is open until late Monday night.

- The Tablescaper

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails