Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Fall Photo Shoot

Hello!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

It was a crispy weekend around these parts... the kind of weather that I love!

While hubby was away golfing with some work friends, the kids and I headed to the park for an impromtu photo shoot.  I told them to get dressed in black and white.  That's all I said, and let them use their imaginations.  The older two dressed the little guy.

If I hired a local photographer whose work I love (with a really nice camera) our little photo shoot would have cost me a fortune.  I took alot of pictures, I'll just show a few that I took, and then I used Picasa to "fix".

So here we go...



S. is wearing clothes that she bought at a garage sale this summer, and a red necklace of mine.
Those shoes belonged to my younger sister, S. was excited to find out they are the same shoe size now. 
 She thinks her Tia is the coolest!



H. is wearing all of S's hand me downs and my necklace too.
She loved when I went into S.'s closet recently and then straight into her room with
all the clothes that S. had outgrown.
She is my little fashionista, for sure.



And here is our little man!
Sweater has been sitting in his closet since before he was born. 
I found it while I was pregnant with him and I had to buy it!
This is the first year he has fit into it.

So I went a little nutso with Picasa editting the pictures...











So what do you think?

I definately wish I had a better camera!
Mine takes too long to take the picture and the little guy is not very patient!
I'm saving up on Airmiles to get a really REALLY good one!

I'm hoping to get a Sony or a Nikon DSLR.

Does anyone have camera that is perfect for taking pictures
 of little-ones-that-can't-sit-still-long-enough-for-the-shutter-to-go-off?

I am definately going to have to print off a bunch one or two and put them in frames around the house.
Which one though????  Did I mention I have more?

Help your kids fight off the Flu this season, visit my Shaklee site.



I'm linking up to some of these parties.

Come and check out some of the other projects.




2 comments:

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

lovely photos of your kiddos. It is so hard to get good shots of the little ones, isn't it. You did a great job.

Thrifty Chic said...

I just found your blog your kids are adorable in their black and whites!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails