Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Xmas and a new Blog

Well, it's finally here... the day we have all been waiting for... today is my birthday... oh... and tomorrow is Christmas.

I want to wish every one of my readers a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year in 2012.
(If you don't celebrate Christmas, please accept my well wishes for your own merry holidays).

I started this blog two years ago and I have been very lucky to share many of my thoughts and projects on here.  I have received many wonderful comments (and some that we won't talk about).  I have decided to retire this little blog of mine.  It's part of my 30's and since I am now in my 40's I have started a new Blog.

Her name is Somerset Lane

Somerset Lane

I did a quick post explaining my new blog and why I decided to start it.

If you are a current follower on Frugal Mom x3, I would love it if you followed along on Somerset Lane, either by e-mail (top right-hand side) or as Google Friend Connect.

My parents are currently visiting from Portugal, and since I know it's going to be a busy week, I've decided not to start posting on Somerset Lane until January 1st, 2012.

Until then have a wonderful week!

Bette


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails